Cadbury’s Cream Eggs and Mini eggs are an important part of my Easter. They are some of my favourite Easter treats and I need to have these every year. So why not combine them like in this Easter Fudge from the site Great British Chefs.
I discovered this recipe on Pinterest and wanted to share how easy it was.
I’ve made tablet many times but never fudge so I wanted to see which was easier. The fudge was easier. The below steps are all you need to do to create something very yummy.
- Put everything in a big pot (a five litre will do)
- Melt it all down and bring to a simmer
- leave to cook until it reaches 115°C
- take off the heat for a few minutes
- then beat with an electric whisk for 5 minutes.
- Mix through the cream eggs and top with mini eggs.
- leave to cool
- For more details check out the
For more details check out the recipe here.
Once chilled this fudge is lovely, soft and creamy with a soft bite to it. The cream eggs add a slight chew in parts and the mini eggs add a good crunch. Having all the different textures creates a great treat for the Easter weekend.
I don’t think this will last the rest of the long weekend.
I hope you all have a great Easter and the next post will be up soon.